09/15/2013 8:19pmAfter losing my sister to suicide, I knew it was only a matter of time before my kids would start asking questions. However, I wasn't ready for how soon. After talking to an experienced friend, I was able to get some tips. Here is what she said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- Domo announces software upgrades, welcomes presidents of Chicago Cubs, Pixar for yearly conference
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner