09/15/2013 8:19pmAfter losing my sister to suicide, I knew it was only a matter of time before my kids would start asking questions. However, I wasn't ready for how soon. After talking to an experienced friend, I was able to get some tips. Here is what she said.
Browse by Day Archive
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- From Left Field: Teacher crosses over student, receives adulation
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman