09/15/2013 8:19pmAfter losing my sister to suicide, I knew it was only a matter of time before my kids would start asking questions. However, I wasn't ready for how soon. After talking to an experienced friend, I was able to get some tips. Here is what she said.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Two hospitalized after 3-car crash in Draper
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction