09/15/2013 8:19pmAfter losing my sister to suicide, I knew it was only a matter of time before my kids would start asking questions. However, I wasn't ready for how soon. After talking to an experienced friend, I was able to get some tips. Here is what she said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Police: Northbound I-15 reopens after medical incident
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- John Stockton on Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, the pick and roll, watching his kids play and more
- Rachel Dolezal struggles after racial identity scandal
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Disney CEO: 'Last Jedi' not changed due to Fisher's death
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash