09/05/2013 7:28pmWe knew that Dad's lung cancer was in its late stages, but hadn't considered that he wouldn't be able to attend his granddaughter's wedding. But four days before, he was transferred to hospice care. How our family dealt with the terrible tragedy.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Inauguration Day: Trump to become America's 45th president
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say