09/05/2013 7:28pmWe knew that Dad's lung cancer was in its late stages, but hadn't considered that he wouldn't be able to attend his granddaughter's wedding. But four days before, he was transferred to hospice care. How our family dealt with the terrible tragedy.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: BYU at West Virginia
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- 3-month-old dies from injuries sustained in Providence crash
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Say hello to Snap Inc.
- Washington mall shooting: Manhunt underway after gunman kills 5
- Payson woman sentenced to prison for sexually abusing boys in youth home
- Family recounts heartbreaking experience of losing home in tornado
- Mother, 2 children held in home against their will by West Jordan man
- Federal aid didn't come in time to save Wellington homes from 2nd flood