08/25/2013 7:32pmWhen the issue of fertility comes up, there is often a line drawn between the two sides: you are either fertile or you're not — you have challenges or you don't. Both sides of the fertility spectrum have challenges ... yes, even the fertile side.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her