07/14/2013 2:26pmThe Cowabunga Bay water park in Draper gets busy in the summertime, and for one family the area is also the birthplace of their son.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas restrictions on abortions
- Hall of Fame basketball star's career goes to Olympic heights from Taylorsville roots
- States with the safest drivers
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire
- Stop letting people mistreat you