07/13/2013 8:01amWhen 10-year-old Sarah Cox was diagnosed with cancer, her family didn't know what to expect. Her father decided to document her cancer battle with photos, and three years later, she's in remission.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas restrictions on abortions
- Hall of Fame basketball star's career goes to Olympic heights from Taylorsville roots
- States with the safest drivers
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire
- Damian Lillard gets Christmas rap offer; Mariners fan runs into play