07/03/2013 7:29pmAs parents we often want to create family traditions for our children like our parents did for us. That's not always as easy as it sounds. Here are four helpful tips I've learned while creating family traditions of my own.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road rage leads to fatal shooting in West Valley City, police say
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- WWII plane crashes during promotional flight
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold