07/03/2013 7:29pmAs parents we often want to create family traditions for our children like our parents did for us. That's not always as easy as it sounds. Here are four helpful tips I've learned while creating family traditions of my own.
Browse by Day Archive
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Summit County campground evacuated as wildfire rages less than a mile away
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Millcreek man takes plea deal in death of 17-month-old stepson
- Health officials investigating viral meningitis flare-up at Lone Peak High School