06/23/2013 7:31pmWe all know how awkward it is when someone gives us a compliment. We find ourselves squirming a bit, not quite sure what to say. As parents it is equally as important to teach our children how to take a compliment as it is to give one.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman
- Two hospitalized after 3-car crash in Draper