06/23/2013 7:31pmWe all know how awkward it is when someone gives us a compliment. We find ourselves squirming a bit, not quite sure what to say. As parents it is equally as important to teach our children how to take a compliment as it is to give one.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory