06/23/2013 7:31pmWe all know how awkward it is when someone gives us a compliment. We find ourselves squirming a bit, not quite sure what to say. As parents it is equally as important to teach our children how to take a compliment as it is to give one.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- El Chapo is hauled off to US jail that has held terrorists
- Trump takes charge, assertive but untested 45th US president
- SLC police investigate 'Kill Trump' graffiti found downtown
- Senate confirms Trump's picks for defense, homeland security