06/21/2013 7:53pmAs someone trying to be a better parent — one who considers himself to be the Prodigal Dad — it was important to educate myself on bullies and bullying, using my own personal experience and new knowledge to give my daughter a better life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Top aide to President Donald Trump leaves administration
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- The fly angler's secret for fishing small creeks and streams
- Man charged in massage parlor sting
- Man robs Farmington credit union after waiting outside for employees to open doors