06/20/2013 7:28pmMore than two decades after making the decision to walk away from her high-powered position on the Wall Street trading floor in exchange for ample time on the floor of her children's playroom, one mother is speaking out about how that choice impacted the course of her life — for the worse.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Sports Authority bankruptcy filing impacting 11 Utah stores
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Salt Lake City to begin phasing out smoking rooms at airport
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?