06/20/2013 7:28pmMore than two decades after making the decision to walk away from her high-powered position on the Wall Street trading floor in exchange for ample time on the floor of her children's playroom, one mother is speaking out about how that choice impacted the course of her life — for the worse.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Photos: Snowbird faithful hit slopes on final day of the season
- 'My way of saying thank you:' Veteran with flag salutes motorists for Memorial Day
- Study: Brain scans reveal hidden consciousness in patients