06/20/2013 7:28pmMore than two decades after making the decision to walk away from her high-powered position on the Wall Street trading floor in exchange for ample time on the floor of her children's playroom, one mother is speaking out about how that choice impacted the course of her life — for the worse.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Searchers extract fallen hiker from steep Lisa Falls trail
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Critics blame parents, Cincinnati Zoo for gorilla's death
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- ACLU skirmishes with local genetic testing company
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'