05/24/2013 8:48pmHow long can I be a stooge, really? Two, maybe three years max and then my kids will have to roll me over to push me over. I figure if they can tolerate me being a less-than-normal dad, then I can handle them thinking that they run the house.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- BYU alum Brugman eying patience, consistency on the road to big leagues