05/24/2013 8:48pmHow long can I be a stooge, really? Two, maybe three years max and then my kids will have to roll me over to push me over. I figure if they can tolerate me being a less-than-normal dad, then I can handle them thinking that they run the house.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Teen with autism found safe
- North Dakota pipeline protesters vow to stay despite victory
- Death toll grows to 36 at Oakland warehouse fire
- Children who lived through Pearl Harbor attack remember
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Salt Lake man sentenced to prison for 18-year-old's death in dispute over girlfriend