05/24/2013 8:48pmHow long can I be a stooge, really? Two, maybe three years max and then my kids will have to roll me over to push me over. I figure if they can tolerate me being a less-than-normal dad, then I can handle them thinking that they run the house.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Video shows cougar swimming across large lake
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- FDA has a few questions for makers of hand sanitizer
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Toyota announces recalls for defective air bags, canisters
- EU spells out conditions for single market access to Britain