05/24/2013 8:48pmHow long can I be a stooge, really? Two, maybe three years max and then my kids will have to roll me over to push me over. I figure if they can tolerate me being a less-than-normal dad, then I can handle them thinking that they run the house.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Brush fire in Utah County newest of several burning across the state
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz