05/05/2013 7:33pmSouthern Utah native Terral Fox was never really a big fan of shoes. Needing the protection the shoes provide, but also wanting to remain, in a sense, "barefoot," Fox created his own line of footwear, fittingly known as "Unshoes."
Browse by Day Archive
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Protecting kids from violent images on family-friendly video app
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming