05/05/2013 7:33pmSouthern Utah native Terral Fox was never really a big fan of shoes. Needing the protection the shoes provide, but also wanting to remain, in a sense, "barefoot," Fox created his own line of footwear, fittingly known as "Unshoes."
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify 18-year-old killed in Butterfield Canyon crash
- Environmentalists allege clean air act violations of popular Utah truck business
- Clearfield gym closes without notice, cited for consumer breach
- More Colorado kids in hospital for marijuana since legalization, study says
- Netflix adding 83 titles; dropping 31
- 'Space junk' spotted in Utah's night sky
- Clinton's pledge: Steady hand at 'moment of reckoning'
- Scientists find cancer in million-year-old fossil
- Have You Seen This? Squirrel photobombs Bighorn ram at Glacier National Park
- Charges dropped in Chandra Levy murder