05/05/2013 7:33pmSouthern Utah native Terral Fox was never really a big fan of shoes. Needing the protection the shoes provide, but also wanting to remain, in a sense, "barefoot," Fox created his own line of footwear, fittingly known as "Unshoes."
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Police identify boy who died in Ogden fire
- Another evaluation ordered for woman accused of leaving newborn in trash
- Have You Seen This? How to outrun a python
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Is Donald Trump hurting himself?
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy