05/05/2013 7:33pmSouthern Utah native Terral Fox was never really a big fan of shoes. Needing the protection the shoes provide, but also wanting to remain, in a sense, "barefoot," Fox created his own line of footwear, fittingly known as "Unshoes."
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Utah launches Search and Rescue Assistance card to help fund search and rescue efforts
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman