05/05/2013 7:33pmSouthern Utah native Terral Fox was never really a big fan of shoes. Needing the protection the shoes provide, but also wanting to remain, in a sense, "barefoot," Fox created his own line of footwear, fittingly known as "Unshoes."
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed ex-wife's husband
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law over objections
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Woman, 20, charged with plowing into Capitol Police cruiser
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood