04/25/2013 8:38pmDiapers? Who needs 'em? That's the mentality of a growing group of parents who ditch the Huggies and rely instead upon cues from their baby that indicate it's time to answer the call of nature.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death