04/25/2013 8:38pmDiapers? Who needs 'em? That's the mentality of a growing group of parents who ditch the Huggies and rely instead upon cues from their baby that indicate it's time to answer the call of nature.
Browse by Day Archive
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Police: Man sought in Layton carjacking attempted to hit 4 officers with stolen vehicle
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Are bad people skills holding you back?
- Renovation begins at hotel in Yellowstone National Park