04/22/2013 5:43pmA Nibley woman was simply hoping to have a less-painful childbirth experience with her third son. Instead, she ended up giving birth in her front yard when her contractions escalated faster than she could get to the hospital.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- Missing skier survives 2 nights in frigid weather
- DC residents using cash to oust Chaffetz from Congress
- Mom carrying baby without brain to term — to donate the organs
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- A better understanding of depression
- Woman critically injured, 13 dogs killed in Orem house fire
- Lehi residents upset over proposal to construct commercial building directly behind homes
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River