04/22/2013 5:43pmA Nibley woman was simply hoping to have a less-painful childbirth experience with her third son. Instead, she ended up giving birth in her front yard when her contractions escalated faster than she could get to the hospital.
Browse by Day Archive
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker
- Man with fake gun subdued at Park City hospital, official says