04/19/2013 7:48pmLast week's column was a personal message to my wife. This week, my thinking is a little more universal. As the Prodigal Dad, the guy who is a little late on being a good father and husband, I would like to see a few changes concerning … well, being fat.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man charged with threats of terrorism, robbery in holdup of Riverton bank
- Teen delivers 15-pound baby in India
- Riverton man cited for exposing himself, police say
- Quiz: Would you pass Utah's driver license test if you took it today?
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified
- Teen sues in locker room rape, alleges lengthy racist abuse
- Diets don't work, but here's what does
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase