04/19/2013 7:48pmLast week's column was a personal message to my wife. This week, my thinking is a little more universal. As the Prodigal Dad, the guy who is a little late on being a good father and husband, I would like to see a few changes concerning … well, being fat.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hearing set for Utah teen charged with murder in fatal crash
- 3 in Utah faces Nevada poaching-related charges
- Viral video shows bugling elk approach shoppers in Colorado
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- Controversy swirls around first baby with DNA from 3 people
- Plain City resident owns, races Cadillac with nearly 1K horsepower
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest
- Battle of Blue: is BYU-Boise State a rivalry?
- Have You Seen This? Bountiful man carves jack-o-lantern Harambe in less than 30 seconds