04/19/2013 7:48pmLast week's column was a personal message to my wife. This week, my thinking is a little more universal. As the Prodigal Dad, the guy who is a little late on being a good father and husband, I would like to see a few changes concerning … well, being fat.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Utah man opens up about trip to North Korea
- Brush fire burns 100 acres above Farmington
- Elderly woman dies after car crashes into abandoned bowling alley
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- Observatory threatened by Payson wildfire, 2,250 acres burned
- Saving the twins: Health scares and rehab for once-conjoined boys