04/19/2013 7:48pmLast week's column was a personal message to my wife. This week, my thinking is a little more universal. As the Prodigal Dad, the guy who is a little late on being a good father and husband, I would like to see a few changes concerning … well, being fat.
Browse by Day Archive
- Tooele coach resigns amid 'inappropriate communication' investigation
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Trump takes charge, signs 1st executive order as assertive but untested 45th US president
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Highland teen to DJ the presidential inaugural ball
- Fires, bricks mark daylong assault on inaugural festivities
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Man presumed drowned after boat found in Daggett County marina