04/19/2013 7:48pmLast week's column was a personal message to my wife. This week, my thinking is a little more universal. As the Prodigal Dad, the guy who is a little late on being a good father and husband, I would like to see a few changes concerning … well, being fat.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult after 'suicidal' crash that killed 2
- AP Source: Utah Jazz get Joe Johnson for 2 years, $22M
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Tourist falls to death posing for photo at Machu Picchu
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Sen. Al Jackson resigns from Utah Legislature