04/19/2013 7:48pmLast week's column was a personal message to my wife. This week, my thinking is a little more universal. As the Prodigal Dad, the guy who is a little late on being a good father and husband, I would like to see a few changes concerning … well, being fat.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Human Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- German kindergartens to name parents who skip vaccine advice
- Tooele man charged with aggravated murder in Easter robbery