04/18/2013 1:38pmHow can you prepare a child to face challenges? Tell them family stories, suggests some research. For those who want a way to spark conversation or further their knowledge of their family's history or culture, we compiled a list of six places in Utah you could visit to learn about your past.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orem police responding to shooting
- Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington dies in LA at 41
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- The Juice will be loose: O.J. Simpson granted parole
- UDOT worker seriously injured in crash near Jeremy Ranch
- Is 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets' worth the price of admission?
- Police: 15-year-old shoots, injures his stepsister, 13, in Garfield County
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- Have You Seen This? Toddler adorably misses finish line, would rather just ride bike