04/04/2013 7:33pmMy third child recently observed that having watched his oldest sister become a teenager, he didn't want his brother to suffer the same fate. I can't say that I blame him. To be clear, teenagers have tons of fabulous traits. But as long as I'm being clear, I'll be honest: they get a bad rap for good reason.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah man records moment Delta kicked passenger off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Passenger who was dragged off jetliner settles with United
- Audit considered amid criticized donation to University of Utah
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- Expected job losses create worry in remote Utah town
- 8 athletes you didn't know were from Utah - SPONSORED
- Will you get diabetes from a Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino?