04/04/2013 7:33pmMy third child recently observed that having watched his oldest sister become a teenager, he didn't want his brother to suffer the same fate. I can't say that I blame him. To be clear, teenagers have tons of fabulous traits. But as long as I'm being clear, I'll be honest: they get a bad rap for good reason.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- 1 dead in apparent Cedar City homicide, police search for suspect
- The most famous musician from each state
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Pressure mounts on Wasserman Schultz to resign
- Hacked emails overshadow Democratic National Convention
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- Scientists looking for invisible dark matter can't find any