04/04/2013 7:33pmMy third child recently observed that having watched his oldest sister become a teenager, he didn't want his brother to suffer the same fate. I can't say that I blame him. To be clear, teenagers have tons of fabulous traits. But as long as I'm being clear, I'll be honest: they get a bad rap for good reason.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges say man wouldn't let girlfriend leave Magna home for a week
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Nuggets
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl