04/04/2013 7:33pmMy third child recently observed that having watched his oldest sister become a teenager, he didn't want his brother to suffer the same fate. I can't say that I blame him. To be clear, teenagers have tons of fabulous traits. But as long as I'm being clear, I'll be honest: they get a bad rap for good reason.
Browse by Day Archive
- Sheriff defends his 'harsh' plan to solve homelessness 'crisis'
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Logan students can sleep in next year — a little
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April