04/04/2013 7:33pmMy third child recently observed that having watched his oldest sister become a teenager, he didn't want his brother to suffer the same fate. I can't say that I blame him. To be clear, teenagers have tons of fabulous traits. But as long as I'm being clear, I'll be honest: they get a bad rap for good reason.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base
- Have You Seen This? Self-petting dog will make your day
- Cuba to prohibit naming of monuments, streets after Fidel