04/04/2013 7:33pmMy third child recently observed that having watched his oldest sister become a teenager, he didn't want his brother to suffer the same fate. I can't say that I blame him. To be clear, teenagers have tons of fabulous traits. But as long as I'm being clear, I'll be honest: they get a bad rap for good reason.
Browse by Day Archive
- Photos: High wind event causes damage, outages, closures
- Police: Husband arrested in killing of girlfriend’s son
- Biggest lottery jackpots in U.S. history
- Man helping young women’s group falls, dies during climbing activity
- Magna man dies after crashing into parked semitruck on I-15
- Refugee goat project growing by leaps and bounds thanks to investment
- FrontRunner train offers first Sunday service for air show
- Things to know about a gap year, when students take time off
- Stop signs removed after Utah city official gets traffic ticket
- Elephants perform for final time at Ringling Bros.