04/01/2013 9:02pmAs we age, our skin slows down its cell turnover rate and we start to feel bumps, dry spots and fine lines on our face. No matter what the cause, most of us just want to slow the process down. In this Mommy Medicine column: two easy, at-home facials that will do just that.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Utahns find relief from the smog a few thousand feet up