04/01/2013 9:02pmAs we age, our skin slows down its cell turnover rate and we start to feel bumps, dry spots and fine lines on our face. No matter what the cause, most of us just want to slow the process down. In this Mommy Medicine column: two easy, at-home facials that will do just that.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 2 injured in West Valley City shooting
- Layton mom found passed out in gutter sent to prison for child endangerment, sex with teen
- Utah Jazz, Vivint Arena ownership transferred to perpetual legacy trust
- School delays and closures for Tuesday
- BYU-I student charged with voyeurism after camera discovered in bathroom
- Dying teen’s final wish is to inspire ‘mass act of kindness’
- Woman with special needs retires after 50 years with Deseret Industries
- Canyons closed, school canceled Monday due to snow
- Police suspend search for man presumed drowned, citing weather
- After women's marches, can numbers translate to real change?