04/01/2013 9:02pmAs we age, our skin slows down its cell turnover rate and we start to feel bumps, dry spots and fine lines on our face. No matter what the cause, most of us just want to slow the process down. In this Mommy Medicine column: two easy, at-home facials that will do just that.
Browse by Day Archive
- GOP pulls health care overhaul off House floor
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Police: Northbound I-15 reopens after medical incident
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- John Stockton on Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, the pick and roll, watching his kids play and more
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Subject of film 'Bernie' appeals lengthy sentence for murder
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash