03/28/2013 7:27pmThe average marrying age of American women is at an all-time high. But a new study reveals another trend: a growing number of women are becoming mothers long before they choose to say "I do."
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old