03/26/2013 8:52amThe Parents Television Council, a national group, recently conducted its own study of violence and gun-related violence on primetime network television. The results showed half of shows were violent.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Kamas mayor crashes school bus after suffering heart attack, UHP says
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Lakers
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?