03/10/2013 7:34pmFor years I would get embarrassed, sometimes humiliated, when my kids would have those unfortunate accidents in public places — you know what I'm talking about. After a recent incident at the store with my youngest, I had a different reaction — I laughed.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Man in shootout with EMTs to spend at least 1 more year in prison
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Man restores old gas station, hotel amid growing effort to renovate Helper
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs