03/10/2013 7:34pmFor years I would get embarrassed, sometimes humiliated, when my kids would have those unfortunate accidents in public places — you know what I'm talking about. After a recent incident at the store with my youngest, I had a different reaction — I laughed.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- Lee, Hatch want government to investigate disappearance of BYU student in China
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law