02/17/2013 7:57pmOn March 11, 2012, Rachel and Jason Warner, not knowing how long they would be gone, kissed their four older children goodbye. The two parents, along with their 4-day-old son, Ryker, boarded an air helicopter to make the 2,000 mile journey from Salt Lake City to Boston in an effort to save their baby boy's life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights parking lot
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Random robbery serves as warning to stay alert
- Beyond the curb: Where does Utah’s recycling go?
- West HS catch is 'SportsCenter' top play; Spelling Bee showdown moments go viral
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified