02/17/2013 7:57pmOn March 11, 2012, Rachel and Jason Warner, not knowing how long they would be gone, kissed their four older children goodbye. The two parents, along with their 4-day-old son, Ryker, boarded an air helicopter to make the 2,000 mile journey from Salt Lake City to Boston in an effort to save their baby boy's life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Crash on icy I-15 kills Clarkston man
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 dead after 5-vehicle crash in Hyde Park
- Police cheered at Park City meeting after vowing not to assist feds with deportation efforts