01/28/2013 9:22pmWhile medical standards in the United States have long been based around the philosophies of Western medicine, many people are relying more on Eastern medical practices. One popular eastern treatment is the use of essential oils, but are they safe?
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600,000 attendance
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain cancer survivor search for a safe place to sleep
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man