01/28/2013 9:22pmWhile medical standards in the United States have long been based around the philosophies of Western medicine, many people are relying more on Eastern medical practices. One popular eastern treatment is the use of essential oils, but are they safe?
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- New United Utah Party leader Jim Bennett announces bid for Chaffetz's seat
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs