01/28/2013 9:22pmWhile medical standards in the United States have long been based around the philosophies of Western medicine, many people are relying more on Eastern medical practices. One popular eastern treatment is the use of essential oils, but are they safe?
Browse by Day Archive
- Springville coach charged with sexually abusing teen player
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- Crews called to large fire at apartment complex in Millcreek
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend Republican convention
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Magnitude 3.8 quake extends swarm near Utah-Arizona border
- Troopers: Teacher drags 2nd-grader, throws boy over counter
- Have You Seen This? World’s gutsiest drone pilot will make you cringe
- Chinese boy born with 31 fingers and toes; parents hope for surgery