01/10/2013 7:31pmIn a bold move, I declared our latest family road trip "tech zombie free," banning all electronic devices. This announcement met with heavy resistance. Here's why we did it, and how we survived.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify boy who died in Ogden fire
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Have You Seen This? How to outrun a python
- Is Donald Trump hurting himself?
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Amid crisis, Rio gov. warns Olympics could be 'big failure'
- Big ruling for abortion rights in Supreme Court's Texas case