01/10/2013 7:31pmIn a bold move, I declared our latest family road trip "tech zombie free," banning all electronic devices. This announcement met with heavy resistance. Here's why we did it, and how we survived.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bodies of elite climber with Utah connection, cameraman found in melting glacier
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put down or sent to ranch
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio
- Ex-Monticello police sergeant sentenced to 10 days in jail
- Sea lion dies at Hogle Zoo: 'Truly one of a kind'
- 4K additional deer permits, new cow elk hunt approved for 2016
- Additional concourse boosts airport rebuild price tag to $2.6 billion
- Huntsman to GOP: Time to support Trump
- Ransomware cases skyrocket as Americans pay to regain access to their own data
- Magna man charged with shooting, killing neighbor's dog