01/10/2013 7:31pmIn a bold move, I declared our latest family road trip "tech zombie free," banning all electronic devices. This announcement met with heavy resistance. Here's why we did it, and how we survived.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Human Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor