01/10/2013 7:31pmIn a bold move, I declared our latest family road trip "tech zombie free," banning all electronic devices. This announcement met with heavy resistance. Here's why we did it, and how we survived.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Don't believe the polls, Trump says, 'we are winning'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- 2 sweetened drinks per day could double risk of diabetes, study says
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- Online analysis: Google autocomplete results show negativity in how people view Clinton, Trump